Friday, November 9, 2007

Latest News!

11th Jan 2008
Chinese New Year Sales

Dear Customers, with the new arrivals come with a Chinese New Year promotion.
For normal Customers, 20% off will be given for purchases SG$50 and above; 30% off will be given purchases SG$100 and above.
For Loyalty Scheme Customers, You will be entitled to another 10% member's discount on top of the exisiting one.

Promotion will end on 20th Feb 2008, 15th Lunar Day of Chinese New Year.
__________________________________________


1st Jan 2008
Happy New Year!

It's new year, new beginnings. BeFeminine wishes all Customers good luck and all the best the new year. Thank you for your support for the Xmas Sales. Currently, there are no more promotion, except for customers under loyalty scheme. New stock should be coming in by mid Jan. Do tune in for more.

With thanks,
Samantha
__________________________________________


11th Dec 2007
Pay by PAYPAL!

Great news to ALL customers. You can shop and pay with paypal. However, you will need to have a paypal account to do so. I have few international buyers who adviced that I should start using paypal, so that I can attract more buyers. One of my buyers, from Thailand even go all out to buy from me via Western Union Bank. I truly appreciate her effort and interest in my apparels.

I welcome all feedbacks and comments, so that I can provide the best service to my value customers.

Samantha
___________________________________________


8th Dec 2007
Loyalty Award Scheme

This is possible with thanks to my loyal customers. They had came back to me again and again to purchase my apparels. Thus, I thought I should do something more visible to thank them. As long as my customer buys BeFeminine apparels amounting to SGD100 within 3 months(accumulative) or accumulate 10 invoices within 6months, they will automatically be in this scheme.

They can enjoy loyalty gifts, and extra 10% member discounts on top of those already been discounted, or discounts available to normal customers. Further details, please read up Terms and Conditon (8).

Samantha
_______________________________________________


4th Dec 2007
Meet-ups available!

From now onwards, meet-ups will be available, in consideration of certain customers' preference. Meet-ups @ selected venues are F.O.C, but for other venues, transport fee is to be beared by customers. Read up Terms and Condition (4C).

Samantha
______________________________________________


4th Dec 2007
Xmas Sales!

Dear Customers, Merry X'mas! BeFeminine sales up to 30% discount*, and free gifts* to be given away! Loyalty gifts will be given to customers under Loyalty Scheme.

Sales period: 5/12/07 to 31/12/07 (Grab it b4 its over!!!)

Samantha
______________________________________________


10th Nov 2007
Opening Sales!

An occasion to celebrate! BeFeminine offers all customers special prices to congratulate the opening of BeFeminine Online Shopping.

Samantha
______________________________________________


9th Nov 2007
Grand Opening of Be Feminine

I never choose any auspicious day. There's no official announcement. It's simply by chance that this BeFeminine Online Shopping is opened. I hope to bring the best to my dear customers. I hope my apparels will help customers bring out their feminine nature and charm.

I wish all my customers to stay pretty always, and hopefully you'll support BeFeminine while you are enjoying your beauty of youth.

With thanks,
Samantha

No comments: